If you follow our blogs, you know how strongly we feel about HVAC maintenance. Regular maintenance on your HVAC system can buy you peace of mind and perhaps even save your system from costly repairs that could have otherwise gone unnoticed. Regular maintenance helps ensure that you, your family, and/or your employees and clients are all enjoying clean and healthy air.
If you’re also a fan of HVAC maintenance, we’re happy to announce that Tri-Point is now offering our preventative maintenance service at 15% off! If you’re interested in this great deal, let’s take a look at why preventative maintenance is so important and what you and your system have to gain from it.
- First things first–preventative maintenance helps you save money. Having this service can catch problems before they snowball into costly and disruptive issues–your HVAC system is a wonderful machine, but no machine is completely immune to problems! Likewise, preventative maintenance can help keep your energy bill low, as an inefficiently running machine can hike up electric bills easily. Along with keeping the system healthy, it will prolong your HVAC system’s life in general, as well as help keep it protected under warranty.
- Better maintenance, better air quality. Nearly 10% of people just within the United States suffer from some sort of respiratory illness, including things like asthma and COPD–illnesses that can be heavily exacerbated by polluted or low-quality air. Keeping your HVAC system on a regular preventative maintenance schedule helps ensure that your system is running well and filtering out pollutants, dander, bacteria, and more from circulating in your home, creating healthier air for everyone to enjoy.
- It’s better for the planet. These days, many of us are keeping our carbon footprint in mind, which is a habit that can truly bleed into every aspect of everyday life–which includes your HVAC system. An ill-efficient HVAC system can really eat up loads of energy, which not only runs up the aforementioned energy bill but also objectively wastes energy in the long run if you’re not getting much out of it in the end. Making sure that your system is running well helps use less energy, thus helping out the planet a little more along the way.
- Fewer breakdowns, more comfort. There’s absolutely nothing comfortable about a broken-down HVAC system, especially for a Texan. The more distance we can get between ourselves and a non-functioning air conditioner, the better. Preventative maintenance is something that is so easy to put out of our minds–who thinks about that on a daily basis? (We do.) Take advantage of preventative maintenance to make sure that you’re not stuck without an air conditioner on a hot day, or without heat on a random singular Texas winter day every few months.
- It helps keep your home safe. Along with helping prevent costly damages or repairs, preventative maintenance can help keep your family and home safe. A prime example is the case of carbon monoxide, a deadly gas that commonly originates from cracked or failed heat exchangers. During preventative maintenance, a tech will perform a carbon monoxide test to ensure that your system and home are free from any potential hazards.
- Peace of mind! This is truly the sum of everything mentioned above. Preventative maintenance reaps many benefits for your system, your wallet, your home, and the health of you and your family.
Interested in preventative maintenance and want to take advantage of our offer of 15% off all preventative maintenance? Give us a call! Any one of our experienced technicians would love to chat with you about all the benefits and what we can do to help you every step of the way.
For a direct line to any of our employees ready on the line to help you, please call…(512) 651-4565 for our Austin, Texas community (806) 686-0050 for our Lubbock, Texas community.
Or check out our website at www.tripointrefrigeration.com
#airquality #ac #hvaclife #hvacr #hvactechnician #hvactech #hvacservice #hvactools #maintenance